Immediate cover via our online funeral cover portal
Our new online funeral cover portal gives you access to a funeral plan with immediate effect.
It comes with everything you need to ensure you and your loved ones will be taken care of in times of great need.
Get a funeral plan with any of the following benefits in under ten minutes:
Individual Funeral Benefit
- If you are the main insured person, a lump sum is paid on your death with this benefit.
- This cover is only for one person – the main insured person.
- Cover of R5 000 is included for a stillborn baby born to the main insured person.
- Only one stillbirth is covered in any 12-month period.
- Premiums for the Individual Funeral Benefit are payable for life.
Partner Funeral Benefit
- A lump sum is paid on the death of your partner when you are the main person insured.
- This benefit can only be added and paid for if the Individual Funeral Benefit has been taken out.
- The cover will be set equal to the Individual Funeral Benefit cover amount.
- Only one partner can be covered at any point in time.
- Cover for the partner ends when the policy ends.
Children Funeral Benefit
- If you are the main insured person, this benefit pays a lump sum on the death of your children.
- The Children Funeral Benefit is automatically added if you have opted for the Individual Funeral Benefit.
- Cover is provided for a maximum of 5 children. If one child’s cover ends, another child can be added provided that no more than 5 children are covered at any point in time on the funeral policy.
- There is no additional premium charged for this benefit, and cover ends when the policy comes to an end or on the 1st of the month following their 24th birthday, whichever comes first.
- The cover amount is set to 50% of the Individual Funeral Benefit cover amount to a maximum of R20 000.
Parents Funeral Benefit
- This benefit pays a lump sum on the death of a parent.
- It allows for cover for your parents (when you are the main insured person) as well as cover for your partner’s parents (if applicable).
- Your partner needs to be on the same policy and there will be an additional premium per parent.
- Cover can be taken out for each parent, up to a maximum of 4 parents on the policy at any point in time.
- This benefit can only be added if the Individual Funeral Benefit has been taken out.
- Cover for parents ends when the policy ends.
- This benefit provides a R250 airtime voucher on the notification of your death, as the main insured person, or the death of your partner and up to 5 children.
- No waiting period applies to this benefit.