The best mechanical breakdown insurance with no-claim rewards.
If your car manufacturer's warranty has expired, our extended warranty is perfect for you.
- We cover up to 23 major parts of your car, for example, the engine, gearbox, braking system, etc.
- Our cover limits are determined based on the make and model of your car
- Affordable monthly premiums – you do not have to pay the premium for the full period upfront
- Cover includes free 24/7 roadside assistance
Do you need an Extended Warranty?
- You should consider mechanical breakdown insurance if:
- Your manufacturer’s warranty or maintenance plan has expired
- Your car is a passenger car
- Your car has travelled less than 250 000 km
- Your car is less than 15 years old
- Your car is not used for commercial purposes or racing
See what else is covered
- You get mechanical breakdown insurance to cover the costs of parts that need to be repaired or replaced because of failure, up to certain limits.
- We calculate our limits based on the make and model of the car, with an option to take less or more cover to suit your needs.
- Included in your cover is our innovative CoverXtender benefit. This benefit gives you an extra amount that you can use if the cost of the repair or replacement of a part is more than the limit for that part.
Free 24/7 Emergency and assist services, which includes:
- Emergency breakdown assistance: We will arrange to tow your car after a breakdown. This service also includes help with flat tyres, jump-starting your car’s battery and delivering fuel if your car ran out of fuel.
- Home drive: Get someone to drive you home in your car.
- Convenience drive: Get someone to drive you, or anyone else in your family, from point A to point B in another car, how convenient!
Optional benefits at an extra premium
ServiceXtender is an optional benefit to help you pay for the services of your car.
- You can choose how much you will need per year. We will pay the workshop directly for changing oil and oil filters, replacing air and fuel filters, spark plugs, brake fluid and even washing your car.
- But we won’t pay for parts that need replacing because of wear and tear like tyres, wiper blades, brake pads, etc.
Car hire or Alternative transport allowance
Cash or car? If your car is being repaired, would you have an alternative, backup mode of transport available?
- We can offer you a rental car, or our new Alternative transport allowance benefit which pays out a cash amount.
- You can use this cash to pay for public transport like a taxi, ride-hailing service or a bus.