The Best Comprehensive Car Cover With No-claim rewards
Hollard’s comprehensive car insurance covers your car against accidents, fire, theft and other insured events, as well as claims from third parties. But not only that. With our General No-claim reward (NCR) you get 10% of your car insurance premiums back after the first 36 claim-free months, and 20% back after a further 36 months! And, your NCR will remain at 20% for every 36 months thereafter that you remain claim-free. Best of all, certain claims such as repairing rather than replacing your windscreen won’t affect your NCR at all. Find out more about our No-claim reward programme here.
Completely customise your policy with optional add-ons such as car hire, scratch and dent cover, tyre cover, our off-road bundle, our classic car bundle and cover for any accessories you’ve added to your car, such as your shiny mag wheels. We’re not only about cars – we can also insure your motorbike, trailers & caravans, watercraft as well as off-road vehicles like 4x4s and quad bikes. If it takes you places, we’ll cover it!
Our Comprehensive Car Cover Also Includes the Following:
- Cover for your keys and remote control units
- Transit cover while your car is being transported by sea, road, railway or air
- Windscreen and glass repairs or replacement
- Emergency repairs of your car immediately after an accident
- The clean up or removal of the wreckage
- Transportation, towing and storage of your car after an insured event
- Transfer cover when buying a new car, on the same terms for 72 hours
- Car modifications for disability
Note that all our benefits are subject to limits depending on the level of cover you chose.
Please click here to download the policy wording document for our Comprehensive Car Insurance
Features & Benefits
Our Optional Car Insurance Benefits
Our innovative add-on car insurance benefits are the talk of the town, letting you personalise your car insurance depending on your lifestyle and hobbies. So whether you’re after insurance to suit your lifestyle as a classic car aficionado or an off-road junkie, we’ve got you covered.
Choose From Optional Car Insurance Benefits Such as:
- Customised packages for classic car or off-road enthusiasts
- Scratch & dent cover for unlimited minor damages to your beloved car
- Tyre cover for pesky punctures and repairs
- Car hire for extra peace of mind whenever you hit the road
- En route personal accident cover to include cover for the passengers travelling in your car
- Coverage if your factory-fitted and aftermarket car accessories are lost, stolen or damaged
Other Key Product Benefits
If you do not want to cover your car for comprehensive car insurance, we offer other cover types such as:
Third Party Cover
Cover the cost of damage to someone else’s vehicle or property if you’re involved in an accident. Learn more
Long-Term Storage Cover
Cover for when you’re not using your car and it’s stored in a secure place. Learn more
Limited Cover (Third Party, Fire & Theft)
Cover your car if it’s lost, stolen or damaged because of fire, lightning or theft. You also get third party cover. Learn more
How it works
How to claim
Have a question? Need help?
You can contact us on the below contact details if you need to speak to us about anything. This could be general queries, making changes to your policy, claiming, if you have a complaint or if you want to add any of our latest exciting benefits.
Policy numbers with 10 digits, starting with the number “1”:
- Direct policyholders: 0860 123 EASY (0860 123 3279)
- Policyholders via intermediaries (brokers): 0860 321 EASY (0860 321 3279)
- For emergencies follow the voice pormpts
Policy numbers with 7 digits, starting with the number “7”:
- Direct policyholders: 0861 010 203
- Policyholders via intermediaries (brokers): 0861 010 203
- For emergencies: 0861 000 911
If you have a different policy number, please read your policy documentation for contact details.
Still struggling to get in touch with the right person? Email us at:
and one of our agents will call you back.
Got a complaint?
We hope that you never have any reason to complain, but if you do we’ll do our best to work with you and resolve it through the following process:
Step 1: Get in touch with our customer care specialists by emailing email@example.com.
Step 2: If you need to take the issue further, ask to speak to a claims or administration manager to discuss your concerns.
Step 3: If, after speaking to a manager, your complaint is not yet resolved, you can take the matter further by writing to our internal dispute resolution committee. Your concerns will be investigated by a person with full authority to deal with the complaint and we’ll inform you of the outcome within 15 working days of receiving your letter.