Life insurance for the perfectly imperfect
Some have the pleasure of waking up to a view of the beach every day, and some happen to just drive past on occasion. Whether you think your life is perfect or perfectly imperfect, we’ll find many reasons to cover you and give you 20% of your premiums back after 5 years, as CashBack* paid into your bank account. You can spend this as you wish and maybe even take a perfect little holiday to the beach.
Our Life Cover and Death Income benefits are great by themselves but they also work well together:
- The lump sum from your Life Cover will help your loved ones with the immediate expenses that follow your death, like settling debts or paying off a mortgage
- Death Income pays monthly which means that they’ll continue to be taken care of in the months or even years after you’re gone
Why choose our Life Insurance?
- It includes funeral cover at no extra cost for you, your spouse and children.
- An interim accident benefit of up to R500 000 covers you for accidental death, from the moment you apply.
- A terminal illness benefit lets you claim 100% of your life cover in advance, if you have a year or less to live.
- It’s available to clients who are HIV positive.
- Get a 10% discount on your premiums if you’re a smoker but intend to quit within the next year.
*Terms and conditions apply
Want to supersize it?
- You’ll be paid out a tax-free lump sum to cover costs related to your illness
- Receive up to R7.5 million to cover any lifestyle changes and medical costs
- It covers 57 serious illnesses including heart attacks, strokes and cancer
- It also covers your children for all 57 illnesses, at no extra cost
- It includes a bonus benefit that covers you if you spend time in hospital for an accident or illness not already covered
- Make sure the bills get paid no matter what
- This cover will replace your income if you’re unable to work in your own or a similar job, because of an accident or illness
- Choose the cover you need at the price you can afford
- Get cover that pays a lump sum of up to R10 million and monthly income payments of up to R100 000
Check and update your policy
This is honest insurance for honest people. Please call us on 0860 00 00 11 to check or update your policy and details if your circumstances change. This will ensure you’re always covered.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Fax: 011 351 3003
Walk in centre hours:
Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30
Life Hacks and Insurance Tips
Run Cancer Outta Town with Cancer Insurance
We’ve barely recovered from hairy, prickly upper-lipped men showing their support for Movember, only to find that a few thousand men will be running the streets in the Hollard Daredevil Run, wearing nothing more than purple speedos and their pride.
Life Hacks and Insurance Tips
Can you get cover after breast cancer?
Modern medical advances have made it possible for more and more women to beat breast cancer, but cancer survivors are still at a higher risk of developing cancer again or having complications caused by their treatment.