Off-Road Car Insurance Benefits
- Theft of luggage: We’ll pay for the theft of your luggage from a roof-rack, canopy, trailer or carrier.
- Theft of spare wheel and other accessories: We’ll pay for items stolen off your car, for example your spare wheel, a roof top tent, side awning or bicycles, canoes or fishing rod carrier racks. If your motorbike is covered, we’ll cover you for accessories such as motorcycle luggage carriers and spotlights.
- Breakdown of winching equipment: We’ll cover you for the sudden and unforeseen breaking, or mechanical or electrical failure of your car’s winching equipment.
- Cross-border emergency repairs: We’ll arrange for emergency repairs to get your car or motorbike safely back on the road in one of the cross-border countries listed above.
- Cross-border breakdown: If your car or motorbike breaks down in a cross-border country, we will pay you back any additional costs because the incident happened outside of South Africa. For example, you may have to fly spares in from South Africa that aren’t available in the country you’re in.
- Cross-border emergency accommodation: If your car or motorbike is stolen or damaged and you have an overnight delay in a cross-border country, we’ll arrange accommodation for you and any passengers.
- Cross-border towing and return to South Africa: We’ll arrange to tow your car or motorbike (along with your caravan or trailer) in any of the cross-border countries, and to return it to South Africa if needed.
- Cross-border car hire: We’ll pay you back the cost of car hire including airport surcharge for rentals from an airport, tourism levies, insurance costs and delivery or collection.
Get our off-road insurance today so you can hit the open road tomorrow with complete peace of mind.
Features & Benefits
How it works
How to claim
Have a question? Need help?
You can contact us on the below contact details if you need to speak to us about anything. This could be general queries, making changes to your policy, claiming, if you have a complaint, or if you want to add any of our latest exciting benefits.
Policy numbers with 10 digits, starting with the number “1”:
- Direct policyholders: 0860 123 EASY (0860 123 3279)
- Policyholders via intermediaries (brokers): 0860 321 EASY (0860 321 3279)
- For emergencies follow the voice prompts
Policy numbers with 7 digits, starting with the number “7”:
- Direct policyholders: 0861 010 203
- Policyholders via intermediaries (brokers): 0861 010 203
- For emergencies: 0861 000 911
If you have a different policy number, please read your policy documentation for contact details.
Still struggling to get in touch with the right person? Email us at:
and one of our agents will call you back.
Got a complaint?
We hope that you never have any reason to complain, but if you do we’ll do our best to work with you and resolve it through the following process:
Step 1: Get in touch with our customer care specialists by emailing email@example.com.
Step 2: If you need to take the issue further, ask to speak to a claims or administration manager to discuss your concerns.
Step 3: If, after speaking to a manager, your complaint is not yet resolved, you can take the matter further by writing to our internal dispute resolution committee. Your concerns will be investigated by a person with full authority to deal with the complaint and we’ll inform you of the outcome within 15 working days of receiving your letter.
To get a Car Insurance quote
You can get a quote by making use of the “call me back” or “get a quick quote” options on this webpage, or you can call us on 0860 000 240.