How To Claim - Life Cover-Up to R200K
We've made the process simple and quick.
Follow the steps below to get your life cover claim processed as fast as possible.
Step 1 - Tell us
Please notify Hollard within 24 hours of the insured person’s death.
Contact our claims department:
Step 2 - Required documents
You’ll need to send in a few pieces of paperwork (see list below). If you have a question about these, please call us on 0860 333 118 so we can help.
Download the necessary Hollard forms by clicking on the links in the lists below.
Documentation needed for a life insurance claim:
- A certified copy of the identity document of the insured and the beneficiary
- A certified copy of the death certificate
- The original life cover policy document
- A letter of executorship, if applicable
- A letter confirming the solvency of the estate should the benefit exceed R50,000
- A certificate showing the outstanding loan balance, if applicable
Additional paperwork needed in the case of unnatural death:
- Police report
- A valid driver's license, where applicable
- A full post-mortem report
Step 3 - Throughout the process, we'll keep you updated on the status of your claim