Cover for day-to-day expenses while you're in hospital
We’re currently servicing only existing Day Aid Cash Back Plan customers, so we’re not selling this product to anyone new.
Have questions? Call us on the following numbers:
General policy information and queries: 0800 11 11 69
Claim assistance: 0800 252 467
- Our lines are open from Monday to Thursday between 8am and 5pm and Friday between 8am and 4:30pm for general policy information and queries.
- The claims office hours are from Monday to Thursday between 8am and 5pm and Friday between 8am – 4.30pm.
Alternatively find out more about how to claim.
Features & Benefits
How it works
How to claim
Do you need to claim?
1. Tell us
Please notify us that you intend to claim within 24 hours of the event. If this isn’t possible, please call us as soon as possible on the below toll-free number.Contact our claims department:
- Walk in centre hours:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 16:30
- Call centre hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00 to 17:00
- Fridays: 08:00 to 16:30
- Fax: 011 351 3299
- Email: email@example.com
2. Required documents
You or your beneficiary will need to fill in and send us the required documents listed below:
- Claims form
- Hospital invoices
- A certified copy of your ID
- General practitioners report
- Copy of your payslip
3. We'll get back to you
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Please note that claims are payable at the end of the period you were hospitalised for or when 30 days benefit is due, whichever is earlier.
To make a Hospital Cash Back Plan claim
Read our easy to follow steps about how to make a Hospital Cash Back Plan claim.
To update your Hospital Cash Back Plan policy
If you need to amend or renew your hospital cash back policy, please contact Hollard on the details listed below:
Call us: 0800 864 716
Fax: 011 351 3299