Apply for a Hollard Investments Contract
Apply for a Hollard Investments contract to sell Hollard investment products and unit trust funds.
1Complete a Contract Application Form:
- To apply for a Hollard Investments Contract please complete the Financial Services Provider application Form.
- FICA Requirements List
- Financial Services Provider FICA Exemption form
- Additional Representative
- Third-party Payment Letter
- Cohabitation Declaration
- Sighting of Original Documents
- Site Visit Declaration
- FSP Assistant Application For Access To Hollard Investments Online
2Gather your supporting documents:
- Certified Copies of all FICA documentation for the FSP/Directors/Shareholders/Key Individuals and Representatives.
- Certified copies of ID documents for ALL Directors / Shareholders, Key Individuals, and representatives.
- Proof of banking details in the name of the FSP (Cancelled cheque or a bank statement not older than three months).
- Copy of FSP FAIS License.
- 4B FICA Exemption Form (if applicable).
- FSP Representative Application Form (if applicable).
3Send your forms and supporting documentation to:
Fax: +27 11 351 3816
You will be ready to do business with us once we have:
- Validated all documentation and completed all reference checks.
- Confirmed with you in writing that your contract has been approved.
- Issued you with a Hollard Investment code (upon signature of the contract and within 72 hours of submitting the document to us).
- Hollard Investments retain the right for final contract approval.