Our values underpin the heart and soul of our company and are designed to outlast any physical structure or business strategy.
Deliver for Customers and Partners
- We believe that people are our business and that our customers and partners are at the heart of everything we do. They deserve our support and our respect.
- We believe in abundance.
- We deliver more for everyone by finding the win-win-win.
- We create realistic expectations and then keep our promises.
- We take initiative and deliver with a can-do attitude. We don’t give up and always get it sorted.
- We’re always fair.
- We earn the right to a sustainable future each time our customers and partners feel understood, supported and empowered through the service we deliver.
- We believe in striving to be the best we can be.
- We challenge mediocrity.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We master what we do.
- We keep learning.
- We reflect on our mistakes and our successes.
- We focus on the things that count. We don’t milk mice.
- We work smarter to achieve more with less – this makes us more competitive.
- We think things through and take responsibility for the consequences of our actions.
- We have the courage to make the right calls.
- We deliver. We get things done.
- We believe in doing things differently to make a positive difference.
- We believe in partnering to achieve more together.
- We dream, pioneer, experiment.
- We approach things with an open mind.
- We challenge the status quo and search for better ways, both big and small.
- We keep the big picture in mind and step back to consider things from many perspectives.
- We take a long term view.
- We get the facts, listen to our gut, take calculated risks and we strike while the iron is hot.
- We believe that relationships matter – Hollard is about more than just getting things done.
- We believe in empowering people so that they can make a difference.
- We believe in the power of diversity.
- We’re one team, working together in pursuit of the same big dream.
- We each play vital, connected roles. We care about and are accountable to each other.
- We communicate our thinking and expectations clearly. We provide context.
- We listen. We ask for and value the viewpoints of others. We encourage robust debate.
- We ask for help when we need it. We give help freely. We’re in this together.
- We share what we learn for the benefit of others.
- We know that trust speeds up business – we’ve got each other’s backs.
- We thrive on great performance and we celebrate our successes whole hearted
Be Real, Be Mindful
- Be true to yourself but understand your impact on others. Ask for feedback.
- Never compromise your integrity.
- Take what you do seriously – but not yourself.
- Be courageous. Have fearless conversations with respect for the dignity of others.
- Get involved. Own your actions. Be a leader.
- Choose to be here because you enjoy what you do. Invest positive energy to make work fun and fulfilling.
- Say no to politics – it wastes time and energy and doesn’t work here.
- Look after your whole self. Get the balance right for you.
- Build a legacy that makes you proud.