Our world class supplier network helps us offer the best service to our clients
Hollard Procurement - how to become a supplier
A desire to do things differently has always been at the core of our business.
Group Procurement is essentially about enhancing the service we offer our policyholders, by providing a world-class supplier network.
When we work with suppliers there are 4 questions we always ask ourselves:
- Are we satisfying our stakeholders’ needs?
- Is it at a price that ensures value for money?
- Does it encourage transformation through BEE?
- Will we be able to build a long-term and sustainable relationship?
Minimum requirements to become a supplier
There are a few requirements in order to be considered a potential supplier. We look for those with:
- Meet with all Regulatory requirements
- A BEE Certificate – we strongly support the DTI’s BEE initiative and give preference to companies or sole traders who have:
- Been officially BEE rated
- A valid and current BEE rating documentation
- A minimum level 4 BEE rating (including enterprises that are a 100% BEE owned)
- Fair rates and fees that are industry and market related
- A letter of good standing from the South African Revenue Service (SARS) reflecting the name under which you trade and issue invoices
- Relevant insurances in place
- Adherence to industry regulations
- At least 3years your relevant industry and 3years of insurance associated experience
- Experience, qualified staff and proper tools needed to deliver top service
- Submitting an application does not mean that you will automatically become a preferred supplier to Hollard.
- All cost incurred by applicants will be for their own expense
- Hollard Group Procurement will not enter into any further discussions regarding the outcome of the application.
- Our preferred service providers are selected in terms of carefully calculated supply and demand selection criteria. We therefore endeavour to support preferred suppliers with meaningful volumes of work.
Claims - domestic and commercial
- Auto sound and security/locksmith
- Car hire
- Panel beaters
- Mechanical vehicle repairs
- Spare parts
- Mags and tyres
- Audio visual repair and replace
- Building contractors
- Computer equipment and peripherals
- Electrical repair and replace
- Music media (CDs, videos, etc.)
- Plumbers and geysers
- Appliances repair and replace
- Carpets and flooring
- Gate motors repair and replace
- Pools and spas repair and replace
- Optometrists and sunglasses
- Outdoor equipment
- Sporting goods
General and Specialist Service Providers
- Accident reconstruction specialists
- Audit assessors
- Emergency assistance
- Loss adjusters
- Motor assessors
- Motor salvage
- Specialist services (BEE)
- Third party recovery and defence
- Tracing agents
- Vehicle tracking
- Weather bureau
- Non-motor assessor
Hollard Internal Spend - Maintenance, Repairs and Operations
- Cleaning, alterations to building etc.
Business Delivery Services
- Mail services, courier services
- Courses, seminars
- Equipment rental, furniture, office machines, security, vehicles
- Advertising, promotional items, merchandising
- Computer software and maintenance, networking
Office Services And Supplies
- Stationery, catering, food services, flowers
- Telephone systems, data lines
- Accounting, consulting, legal services, staff recruitment