A desire to do things differently has always been at the core of our business.
Group Procurement is essentially about enhancing the service we offer our policyholders, by providing a world-class supplier network.
When we work with suppliers there are 4 questions we always ask ourselves:
- Are we satisfying our stakeholders’ needs?
- Is it at a price that ensures value for money?
- Does it encourage transformation through BEE?
- Will we be able to build a long-term and sustainable relationship?
Minimum requirements to become a supplier
There are a few requirements in order to be considered a potential supplier. We look for those with:
- Meet with all Regulatory requirements
A BEE Certificate – we strongly support the DTI’s BEE initiative and give preference to companies or sole traders who have:
- Been officially BEE rated
- A valid and current BEE rating documentation
- A minimum level 4 BEE rating (including enterprises that are a 100% BEE owned)
- Fair rates and fees that are industry and market related
- A letter of good standing from the South African Revenue Service (SARS) reflecting the name under which you trade and issue invoices
- Relevant insurances in place
- Adherence to industry regulations
- At least 3years your relevant industry and 3years of insurance associated experience
- Experience, qualified staff and proper tools needed to deliver top service
- Submitting an application does not mean that you will automatically become a preferred supplier to Hollard.
- All cost incurred by applicants will be for their own expense
- Hollard Group Procurement will not enter into any further discussions regarding the outcome of the application.
- Our preferred service providers are selected in terms of carefully calculated supply and demand selection criteria. We therefore endeavour to support preferred suppliers with meaningful volumes of work.
Listed below are the goods and services we primarily source:
Hollard Internal Spend - Maintenance, Repairs and Operations
- Cleaning, alterations to building etc.
Business Delivery Services
- Mail services, courier services
- Courses, seminars
- Equipment rental, furniture, office machines, security, vehicles
- Advertising, promotional items, merchandising
- Computer software and maintenance, networking
Office Services And Supplies
- Stationery, catering, food services, flowers
- Telephone systems, data lines
- Accounting, consulting, legal services, staff recruitment