The road to success is paved with risk. At Hollard Corporate Markets we offer a range of insurance solutions to help you manage the risks in your business, so that you can focus on achieving success.
We provide innovative local and global solutions to brokers and clients, to find smart answers to complex risks.
Our core offering includes:
- Corporate Assets Insurance – covers your business assets such as buildings, tools, plants, machinery, contents and stock from fire, theft, burglary, flooding, subsidence and other such risks
- Risk Finance – an integral part of risk management, provides funds to cover unexpected losses experienced by an organisation. It’s a form of self-insurance that a company can implement where conventional insurance policies would be too costly
- Liability Insurance – protects an individual or business from liability for injury, negligence or malpractice. It covers you from the expense of out-of-court settlements, litigation and judgements awarded by courts
- Specialist Lines – certain classes of risk require a specialist and stand-alone approach. We offer the best in underwriting and claims expertise in marine, engineering, accident and health, and art, antiques and collectables
Our way of doing business
We bring a unique approach that seeks to understand the full spectrum of each client’s needs and, in partnership with the broker, deliver innovative enterprise-wide solutions. This is done by bringing together the expertise and experience across the Hollard Group and its .
At the core of this approach is a way of doing business that always seeks to create win-win-win opportunities.
Corporate Asset Insurance provides cover for important business assets such as buildings, tools, plants and machinery, contents and stock.
It also protects your business from loss of income in the event of disasters such as fires, lightning, floods and explosions. All of these can have an immediate and devastating effect on the operation of your company, leading to severe disruption and impacting your profits and market share.
What it does
- Covers your company’s assets
- Protects your business from loss of income
- Reduces disruption
- Gives you peace of mind
Protect national and multinational assets
With our extensive underwriting expertise and experience, we create flexible and innovative solutions for both national and multinational assets.
By understanding your insurance and reinsurance needs, we develop the best strategy and obtain the most appropriate asset protection for your business via our brokers.
We further enhance our offering by only utilising credible reinsurance capacity, which gives you risk protection and unparalleled security.
We build and maintain long-term partnerships, not only with our brokers but also with our clients. Meaningful partnerships are the foundation of our success and enable us to make continuous improvements. By sharing with others we increase our knowledge and understanding, which means we provide a better quality of service.
Peace of mind
The involvement we have with our strategic partners isn’t based solely on knowing the best insurance and reinsurance solution for your corporate assets portfolio. We’re also committed to being there when things go wrong.
Our high level of service is our key strength. We not only promise to be there at the start, but also throughout the whole process. Should you ever need to claim, our efficient and effective claims management team will help you out.
Summary of benefits
- Extensive underwriting expertise and experience
- Flexible, innovative solutions
- Unique approach to find the best asset protection for your business
- Unparalleled security
- Commitment to developing long-term partnerships
- High levels of service
- Effective and efficient claims management
Risk Finance is an integral part of risk management and provides funds to cover unexpected losses experienced by an organisation. A form of self-insurance, it can be utilised by a company when conventional insurance policies would be too costly.
Our approach to Risk Finance
Our approach to Risk Finance management starts with identifying your goals and objectives. This results in a tailor-made risk finance strategy for your company.
We take four steps:
- Organisational analysis is carried out to understand the strategic direction of the company. This enables us to design a Risk Finance programme aligned with your goals and objectives
- Risk exposure analysis of your existing exposures across the total risk spectrum. This identifies exposures that are not protected or partially protected. It also analyses the cost-efficiency of conventional insurance
- Financial analysis ascertains your ability to absorb losses, without materially affecting the financial status of the company
- Statistical analysis of losses over the last three years. This allows us to identify predictable loss patterns that should ideally be retained or transferred to insurers
Managing your own risks
Managing your own risk enables you to gain greater control over your insurance programme. In recent years, however, due to increasing regulation and complexity, it’s become a lot more costly.
Our Risk Finance solution helps you achieve your objectives without the high cost through the following:
This Risk Finance solution gives you the ability to rent an insurance licence without the cost of setting one up.
You gain the benefit of our insurance capital, expertise, administration infrastructure and insurance cost, in return for a fee based on capital utilised and services rendered.
Benefits of our Rent-A-Captive:
- No capital required
- No new subsidiary or legal entity required
- No start-up costs (legal, advisory, incorporation)
- Annual costs are lower than wholly owned captives
- No shareholding required
- No legal entity to run-off in the event strategies or risk appetite changes
- Minimal governance
- Compliance requirements are handled by our management team
- No statutory financial filings required for each participant
- Assets are invested in conservative instruments
- Assets and liabilities of each client are legally segregated from all other participants
Liability Insurance protects an individual or business from liability for injury, damage, negligence or malpractice.
This liability coverage takes care of the expense arising from out-of-court settlements, litigation and judgements awarded by courts.
What Liability Insurance does
- Covers you for loss or damage suffered by a third party
- Protects you against lawsuites
- Protects you against third party claims
Protecting businesses, professionals and individuals
- Umbrella, broad form and general liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Director and officer insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Quantity surveyors
Widest Liability coverage
We have some of the widest coverage on the market.
Plus, we have the knowledge and capability to deliver tailored products to our clients via our partners and brokers.
Our unsurpassed service through a solutions focused team, together with the expertise and efficiency of claims management, sets us apart from the competition.
Specialist Insurance Partners
To ensure companies get the right cover for their needs, we partner with providers of specialist risk products. Our specialist short-term insurance underwriters, provide us with insurance solutions for specific target markets and industry sectors. Which ultimately means, we can offer customised solutions to small and medium-sized companies as well as corporate entities. We have the capability to plug-in our specialist products into our offering to corporate clients. This will create unique differentiation through their superior, technical underwriting skills, risk management assessment and processes, as well as claims administration.Our Specialist Insurance products include:
- Engineering Insurance
- Construction Guarantees
- Marine Insurance
- Specialist Liability Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Cover
- Art, Antiques and Collectables Insurance
Our business model is structured to attract top underwriting experts who share Hollard's passion for excellence and innovation.
Within each nominated class or product, these experts are mandated by Hollard to handle marketing, underwrite policies, deal with general administration and settle claims on behalf of Hollard.
Hollard's specialist partners are independent enterprises supported by the Hollard Group and given access to value-added services such as Legal and Compliance, Risk and Reinsurance, Finance and Corporate Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Procurement. Access to these corporate resources and services, allows these partners to focus on what they do best and deliver world-class service to broker and client.
Summary of Benefits
- Specialist expertise, market understanding and product offering
- Tailor-made solutions and products
- Personal service and approachability
- Access to decision-maker
- Flexible approach and solution driven
- Innovation and can do attitude
- Partnership Win/Win approach
For more information, send us an enquiry.