Personal Insurance Partner
Who we are
Cyclesure provides cycling insurance structured around specific cyclist needs; a first in South Africa.
Our short-term accident insurance for cyclists covers against all risks, even when participating in events locally and abroad.
What we do
Cyclists are extremely vulnerable on their bikes and often they’re invisible to motorists.
Our accident insurance for cyclists covers:
- Bicycles and accessories based on replacement value
- Incidents like theft, hijacking and damage incurred during transit or while training
- Participation in international events, national events, provincial events, club events, or time trials
- Personal legal liability of R1million
Why choose us?
Up until now, all risk cover for cyclists and their equipment has excluded damage incurred during participation in cycling events. A strange exclusion, as the risk of accidents and theft dramatically increases during these events. Our accident insurance for cyclists protects them at all times and provides:
- Personal accident cover – death or permanent disability cover of R20,000
- Medical benefits of up to R2,000 for any accident