The Wealth Accumulator assists you with wealth accumulation after the maturity of your guaranteed investment.
It’s a valuable tool, designed to help you plan toward increasing capital as you manage your long term investments and start saving for retirement.
The flexible structure provides you with penalty-free access to your long term savings, a death benefit for your beneficiaries and tax-effective administration.
It’s an open-ended linked policy, available to Hollard Wealth policyholders who have linked their existing guaranteed investments to this product.
View our brochure online.
- Get unrestricted access to your capital, subject to asset manager transaction turnaround times
- Benefit from financial market fluctuations
- Select a portfolio that suits your financial needs
- Switch between investment portfolios, for free
- Get tax-free investment proceeds according to the current legislation
- There’s no maximum amount you can invest (the minimum amount is R50,000)
Wealth Accumulator Features:
You can get access to your long term investments – without a restriction or penalty (subject to a notice period of one calendar month)
In the event of your death, the policy can either continue in your beneficiary’s name(s), or they may elect to encash the full value of the policy
Collateral cession – you can use this policy as security to raise a loan from a lending agency, or registered South African bank
Outright cession – you can transfer your long term savings policy to a new owner (cessionary). The proceeds of the policy, however, will then be paid directly to the new cessionary and not to the previous owner or their estate
It’s tax-efficient for South African residents – the policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder
Policy valuations – are issued on a monthly basis, 30-days in arrears. You can also get historic valuations on request
• The value of the investment account is subject to taxation according to the ”Four Funds” tax approach applicable to South African long term insurers
• The policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder
• A change in legislation or practice governing the taxation of long term insurers
• Any regulatory, legislative or other factors having a detrimental effect on any aspect of this policy or on Hollard Wealth's ability to provide the benefits associated with this policy