Hollard Wealth Accumulator
Hollard Wealth Accumulator is a solution for your matured Hollard Guaranteed Investment.
The solution for your Matured Hollard Guaranteed Investment
The Hollard Wealth Accumulator is an open-ended policy for investors seeking a solution for their matured Hollard Guaranteed Investments. It is a linked Investment that allows you the flexibility to select the most appropriate underlying funds for you. Its flexible structure also gives you access to your funds without paying penalties, a death benefit for your beneficiaries and tax-effective administration.
Click here to view a list of funds available on the Wealth Accumulator.
You might also be interested in:
Unit Trust Offering
Unit trusts allow you to grow your money but gives you the flexibility to access it at anytime.More Info
The Hollard Private Wealth Portfolio, helps you save towards your long term goals.More Info
Features and Benefits of our Wealth Accumulator
|Features and Benefits||Product Details|
|Tax Implications||The value of the investment account is subject to taxation in line with the "Four Funds" tax approach that applies to South African long-term insurers. Policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder.|
|Death Benefits||In the event of your death, the policy can continue in your beneficiaries' names or they can choose to encash the full value of the policy.|
|Access to Capital||There are no legislative restrictions or penalties when accessing your investment, subject to the liquidity of the portfolios.|
|Other Product Features||
What will it cost?
|Product Detail||Product Charge|
|Annual Product Charge||0.30%|
|Capital Gains Tax||5%|
|Advisor Initial Commission||Not Applicable|
|Annual Advice Fee||Maximum of 0.5% (excluding VAT)|
|Underlying Fund Fees||Charged separately (see Fund List)|
|Surrender Charges||Not Applicable|
Wealth Accumulator FAQs
Find out everything you need to know about the Wealth Accumulator Maturity Option.
• The value of the account is subject to tax according to the "Four Funds" tax approach that applies to South African long-term insurers.
• The policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder.
• A change in legislation or practice governing the taxation of long term insurers
• Any regulatory, legislative or other factors having a detrimental effect on any aspect of this policy or on Hollard Investment's ability to provide the benefits associated with this policy
Select and complete the form of your choice
- Select the relevant form from the list below.
- If you are completing an Investment Application form, please appoint a Financial Advisor. Applications for this investment will not be processed without a Financial Advisor being appointed.
- Print and complete the form.
- Attached all required documentation, including FICA documentation (for new investment applications).
- E-mail or fax the completed form to email@example.com or +27 11 351 3816.
- Tel: 0860 202 202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +27 11 351 3816
- For compliments and complaints, please fill in the form below.
Please fill out our simple form and we will contact you shortly.