Private Wealth Portfolio
With a minimum deposit of R500,000, you can invest in a Private Wealth Portfolio. It’s ideal for high net worth investors looking for long-term growth.
This cost-effective and tax-efficient long term investment provides a simplified administration platform while maintaining liquidity.
You also gain access to expert investment fund managers in various asset classes, specially chosen portfolios, tailored long term investments and international markets.
What we offer
- An endowment with a cost-effective tax structure
- The investment portfolio is structured into five policies providing increased access to capital
- You can surrender your policy in full or in part, subject to legislation
- There's access to expert Private Wealth Portfolio and investment fund managers and their portfolios in various asset classes
View our brochure online.
- It’s flexible
- It’s tax-efficient
- You can make additional contributions
- There are no surrender charges
- You receive a death benefit
- You have access to collateral and outright cessions
- You receive monthly valuations
- The Private Wealth Portfolio has an annual charge of 0.50%
- A Financial Services Provider (FSP) initial commission of between 0% and a maximum of 3% + VAT
- An on-going service and advice fee of between 0% and a maximum of 1% + VAT per annum
- There is a tax charge on taxable income of 15% per annum
- A tax charge on taxable capital gains of 5% per annum
- Investment Portfolio fees are charged separately
If you’ve nominated someone other than yourself as the life assured, the policy will continue to run until the death of the last life assured or until such time as the executor of your deceased estate elects to either surrender, or encash the investment.
• The value of the investment account is subject to taxation according to the ”Four Funds” tax approach applicable to South African long-term insurers
• The policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder