Private Wealth Portfolio
The five policies within the Hollard Private Wealth Portfolio support disciplined investing and offer flexibility.
Endowment policies for long-term investment
Our Endowment offering, The Hollard Private Wealth Portfolio, helps you save towards your long-term goals. It supports disciplined investing but gives you unlimited flexibility to change your investment particulars. If you have a marginal tax rate of at least 30% and five or more years to invest, this could be the savings solution for you.
The Private Wealth Portfolio has been structured into five policies to give you some liquidity during the investment term.
Click here to view a list of funds available for Private Wealth Portfolio.
You might also be interested in:
Unit Trust Offering
Unit trusts allow you to grow your money but gives you the flexibility to access it at anytime.More Info
Earn guaranteed returns without talking any additional market risk.More Info
Features and Benefits of our Private Wealth Portfolio
|Features and Benefits||Product Details|
|Tax Implications||The value of the investment account is subject to taxation according to the "Four Funds" tax approach that applies to South African long-term insurers. Policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder.|
|Access to Capital||You can surrender your policy in full or in part (subject to legislation) with no surrender charges. (Only one surrender per policy is permitted.)|
|Other Product Features||
What will it cost?
|Product Detail||Product Charge|
|Annual Product Charge||0.50%|
|Capital Gains Tax||5%|
|Dividend Withholding Tax||15%|
|Advisor Initial Commission||Maximum of 3% (excluding VAT)|
|Annual Advice Fee||Maximum of 1% (excluding VAT)|
|Underlying Fund Fees||Charged separately (see Fund List)|
|Surrender Charges||Not Applicable|
Private Wealth Portfolio FAQs
Find out everything you need to know about the Private Wealth Portfolio.
If there is more than one life assured on the policy, the policy will continue to run until the death of the last life assured or until the executor of your estate chooses to surrender or encash the investment.
• The value of the investment account is subject to taxation according to the ”Four Funds” tax approach that applies to South African long-term insurers
• The policy proceeds are paid out tax-free to the original policyholder.
Select and complete the form of your choice
- Select the relevant form from the list below.
- If you are completing an Investment Application form, please appoint a Financial Advisor. Applications for this investment will not be processed without a Financial Advisor being appointed.
- Print and complete the form.
- Attached all required documentation, including FICA documentation (for new investment applications).
- E-mail or fax the completed form to email@example.com or +27 11 351 3816.
- Tel: 0860 202 202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +27 11 351 3816
- For compliments and complaints, please fill in the form below.
Please fill out our simple form and we will contact you shortly.